Make an online payment or make a donation to HCA.
If you are interested in enrolling a student and/or would like to receive an enrollment package please call (828) 631-3835 or email: hca-admin@hcaofsylva.Org. You may also download a form below.
- Application Fee: $75.00 New Students Only – due with student application. (Note 1*)
- Enrollment Fee: $150.00 Per Student (New and Current) (Note 1 and 1.1*)
- Tuition: K – 9th Grades: $4550/yr per Student including Resource fee (Note 8*) – Payments can be made over 10 or 12 months.
- 3% Discount if paid in full before July 1st (Note 2 and 2.1*)
NC Opportunity Scholarship
- 1. Application and Enrollment fees are non-refundable. Enrollment Fee(s) are invoiced once a student is officially enrolled (re-enrolled). Maximum is $350 per family. Enrollment Fee due according to Enrollment Application.
- 2. The annual tuition may be paid in ten or twelve monthly installments. Each ten month installment is due the 1st of the month. Payment #1 is due August 1st and the first of the month thereafter with final payment on May 1st. Twelve month installments are due the first of every month July – June.
- 2.1 Tuition and Prepaid Tuition Policy: Tuition: Tuition is non-reimbursable for students who attend any day of the month of withdrawal month. Prepaid Tuition: Families who prepay and withdraw their child between July 1 and April 30th will be assessed an early withdrawal fee of two months tuition. The balance of the remaining prepaid tuition will be reimbursed not less than 60 days, no more than 90 days from official withdrawal date.
- 3. A sibling discount will be given as follows: For 2nd child – 20%, for 3rd child – 26% and for each additional child – 31%.
- 4. Tuition is due on the first day of each month and is considered delinquent if not paid on or before the 10th of the month. A $10.00 late fee will be assessed to overdue accounts.
- 5. If an account is more than two months overdue, the student(s) may not attend class.
- 6. Report cards and school records will not be released until all accounts are paid in full.
- 7. A $10.00 charge is applied to all returned checks and we reserve the right to have payment made in cash or certified check.
- 8. Resource fees apply to each individual student and include: consumable workbooks, text books and enrichment activities. Resource fees will not be refunded after Aug. 31 of current school year.
- 9. Pastoral Discount: Christian Pastors/Ministers currently serving in pastoral position will receive a 1st child discount of 20%. All other discounts and fees apply as stated.
Registration is mainly for students or parents of students. If you would like more information, you may find our Contact information on our “Contact” tab under the “About Us” tab in our menu.
For new students registering or parents registering a student, please use the First Initial and Last Name of student (even if a parent). This will help use place that student into the appropriate grade system on our site, and then they can access special features just for their grade.
Click on button below to make a payment. You will be redirected to HCA’s website once transaction is complete. Once directed to our secure payment page, enter amount and choose payment method to the right: PayPal account or Credit Card.
Thank you for your interest in the North Carolina Opportunity Scholarship. The Opportunity Scholarship Program expands school choice in North Carolina through scholarship grants for eligible children in kindergarten through 12th grade. This program provides funding of up to $4,200 per year for eligible children who choose to attend a participating nonpublic school. For you as a parent this means that your children’s tuition could possibly be completely covered under this program.
To find out if your child is eligible follow the link below to the Opportunity Scholarship overview to see the full list of program eligibility requirements. http://www.ncseaa.edu/pdf/OPS_Overview.pdf
General website for North Carolina Opportunity Scholarship Program: http://www.ncseaa.edu/OSG.htm
how to find us...
(Webster Baptist Church)
P.O. Box 2138 - Sylva, NC 28779
who we are...
HCA, Inc. is a 501(c)(3), tax exempt organization for both federal and state tax purposes. Contributions are tax deductible to the extent allowable by law.